December 1, 2015

canción de tomates americanos

Tormentina teaches James how to play "tomates americanos" while waiting for the school bus.
 Isla Navarino - CHILE / XII Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena (octubre de 2015)
To Tormentina's delight, after some of the road infrastructure was completed in early spring, the school bus route was reopened. As hard as it was to cycle to school over the long dark winter months, James misses those special early morning rides with Tormentina.
Isla Navarino - CHILE / XII Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena (octubre de 2015)

1 comment:

  1. Yes James, these early mornings when you can chat with your kids baout what is important for them and no iPhones hinder are worth gold. In my part of the World, I drive my sons (16 and 18) to school, there is a bus but I never push them and hope they want me to drive instead. I wish my farther should have done the same

    ReplyDelete